About Me

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back From Setbacks And Sorrows, Now its Time to Start All Over Again! :)

Sorry everyone, i MIA for a couple of days from internetzzz...
Cuz of alotz of things happened related to relationships...
It took me awhile to think and finally let it go...
Now, im back!! and, back with a new life! a new beginning!!
No worries! im alrights!! for those frens hu are always by my side, thanks alotzz! i really cant do without u all!! :D

Okays, to kick start a new life, i told my current retail course teacher tat i wann quit this course in clementi ite after studying for one day?!! hahas, cause that would do me and my 'ex' good.. so i decided to go simei!! go hairstyling course!! i dunno still can or not lorhs... hope can... hahas cause i wan my hair zai zai go sch hehe, make ppl jealous :O :O hahax! naughty me :P
Anyways life in clementi ite and the course jus sux seriously, i only slp in class only.. might as well don continue study lorhs, one year i dunno study wadd crab... all those we studyin one, when i working they alr taught me... its jus that they only makes things look much more complicated nia, so that u got something to keep u occupied for like 1 yr? l0lx, all those things can be mastered in like less than a month when i was working!! stupid mann!!
So, i thought it through, since i love flamboyant hairstyles, i might as well go be hairstylist, anyway its my interest also :D cut hairstyles that no one have tried b4, cool!! hahax :D

ANd also, im currently in a sh0ppin mood!! who wants to go sh0ppin with me??!! hahax! i SPAM shopping one! :D hahas!!

Anyways, cya everyone!!! i woke up so early uhs -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment