About Me

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Friday, January 15, 2010

Am i over worried about things??

Huhs, can't believe im stuck at home all day today!
No one to go out with, no one to pei me hav soccer kick around..
Going out alone makes no sense also...
So in the end, at home facing 4 walls 4 windows and my wardrobe, Sucks ain't it?!

Okays, now time to let out what i have been keeping in my chest the whole day...
Basically, im worried about things that are happening around me.
Not just BGR things. also about my current plans...
They both seem to bring me nowhere! Im like jus stuck! Stuck!
Wtf is going on wif me uhs?
Current plans? None! Staying at home all day, no school, no work, no play.
Future plans? None! I don't have a plan for now how do i plan for my future?
Okay, wat about BGR? ouh, not be seeing her today for sure... She got her frens, bo bian, got to give way :/

Okay, frens? this is the thing that kept me feeling fed up all day!
Me: Wan go out?
Frens: Cannot (Standard answer)
Me: Why?
Frens: Dunno, tired! (OR) Don't feel like going out today. (Both Standard answer also)

Going out so difficult uhs? What about everytime u all say u all wanna go out, i always follow, nvr complain, after school, so worn out so tired, shagged, but i still tagged along. But why i can do it they all can't? Always say friends forever, Brothers for life... They seem to forget that uhs!
Nevermind, tomorrow they all wan go out, im not tagging along! I rather pei my bby!
I was just thinking of going over to find them after pei bby, but ii hack care already, always say long time no meet long time no meet want to meet, but when i free, don't want go out, i not free keep ask me go out.
So far, its jus recently that i have lesser time to pei them, but when i have time, they have time, they don't want go out, then slack at home smell 4 walls nice? Go ahead then... Im fed up!

Time seems to pass so slow today, maybe bcuz my beloved not by my side :( Nvm! tmr will see her again <3 i will wait :D
im looking forwad to tomorrow "/

No comments:

Post a Comment